GRÁFICAS SUPERGRAF, S.A. (hereafter "SUPERGRAF"), residing in Barcelona, No. 10 Àguila Street, with Tax ID number A58037029. Registered in the Mercantile Register of Barcelona, Volume 6628, Book 5909, Folio 35, Sheet number 78203, is owner of the website www.adngrafic.cat (hereinafter the "Web Site"), through which intends to inform users about the services they offer, which are printing and copying services.
www.adngrafic.cat is a website where users can learn the different services that SUPERGRAF offers.
In this sense, SUPERGRAF reserves the right to modify unilaterally, at any time and without prior notice, services, products and the conditions required for its use.
Conditions of access and use of www.adngrafic.cat
Web Site Access: Access to the Website is free, except in relation to the cost of connecting through the telecommunications network provided by the service provider contracted by the user.
The use and access to the Web Portal does not require prior Registration.
Obligation to make proper use of the Web Portal
The user agrees to the exclusive use of the Web Site and all its contents for lawful and non-prohibited purposes, which do not violate the current law and / or may be harmful to the SUPERGRAF legitimate rights or any third party and / or cause any damage directly or indirectly.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have permission from the copyright holder or it is legally permitted, or should if appropriate, by the buttons enabled by SUPERGRAF’s social networks
- Delete, manipulate or in any way alter the "copyright" and other data identifying the rights reserved by SUPERGRAF Web Site or other technical means established for recognition.
The User agrees, by way of example and not limitation, not to transmit, distribute or make available to third parties any information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound files and / or images, photographs, recordings, software and in general, any kind of copyrighted material on this web site, and to refrain from acts that:
- Anyway not contradict, disparage or violate fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized in the Constitution, international treaties and in other legislation;
- Induce, incite or promote criminal, slanderous, defamatory, violent activities or, in general, contrary to law, morality and generally accepted good practices or public order;
- Be false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or invented, so that lead or deceptive as to its purpose or the intentions or purposes of communicating;
- They are protected by any intellectual property rights or industrial property belonging to third parties without the User having previously obtained the necessary authorization holders to carry out the use made or proposed;
- Constitute, if any, illegal, deceptive or unfair and, in general, constitute unfair competition or violate the rules governing the protection of personal data.
- Incorporate viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or impede the normal operation of the network, system or computer equipment (hardware and software) of SUPERGRAF website.
- Their characteristics cause difficulties in the operation of the services offered by this website.
This Web Site and its Content, by way of example and not limitation, including designs, text, graphics, logos, icons, buttons, and software, trade names, trademarks, artwork, illustrations, photographs or drawings and any other signs susceptible to industrial and commercial:
- They are owned and held by SUPERGRAF or by other owners of rights who had duly authorized its inclusion in this website.
SUPERGRAF encrypts the users identification data for safety.
Filling web links
In any case the existence of hyperlinks on websites other than this website imply the existence of trade or business relations with the owner of the website where the hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance by SUPERGRAF, of its contents or services.
In any case, SUPERGRAF is not responsible for the use or contents of third party websites that may link to this website.
For any questions or queries regarding the use of the Web, you can contact SUPERGRAF:
- On the phone (+34) 93 431 67 32 from Monday to Friday, 9.00 am-1.00 pm and from 3.00 pm to 5.30 pm (except holidays).
- By e-mail, sending an email to info [at] adngrafic [dot] cat
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The terms and Conditions of this website are subject to Spanish law. Disputes arising in relation to these will be resolved before the Courts of the city of Barcelona, which will have sole and exclusive jurisdiction for any other jurisdiction.
This will be without prejudice to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the consumer, if the user has provided consumers as provided in Law 1/2007, approving the revised text of the General Law for the defence of consumers and users, as well as other complementary laws or regulations which may replace at any time.